On Sunday, the switch to Daylight Savings Time stole an hour from us. I like how we have one more hour of daylight; however, I am not happy about losing that one precious hour. You’ve heard the phrase, “Time is money.” Yes, it is valuable, but do we use it wisely? Take the following survey and see how you fare.
Answer Yes or No
1.When you retire (if you haven’t already) will you wish you had spent more time with your family and friends and less time working?
2. If you have lost a loved one, do you wish you had spent more time with them than you did?
3. Do you regret not spending more time playing with your children when they were young?
4. Do you think you wasted too much time worrying over things out of your control?
5. Do you spend too much time dwelling too much on past mistakes instead of living in the moment?
6. If you had it to do over, would you put more time and thought into big decisions?
7. Do you want to set aside more time to meditate, pray, go for a walk or exercise to improve your physical or mental health?
If you answered yes to any (Yikes! I did), perhaps you can make some changes in how you can make better use of your time. I plan to.