- Audiobooks started in 1931 with a program for the blind on long playing records.
- Listeners of audiobook are not too lazy to read. They’re busy, and they’re multi-tasking by listening while driving, exercising, baking, cleaning, and the list goes on.
- Think of books as two-dimensional and audiobooks as 3D.
- With audiobooks, you get more of the true flavor of the action and tone of dialogue. You feel like you’re in the middle of the story.
- They’re cheaper than you think. Join Audible and get 2 free Audible Originals a month.
- Celebrities and well-known people narrate their own books. Currently, I am listening to Born a Crime by Trevor Noah. I love it, especially how he mimics his mother’s voice and others with a rich South African dialect.
My suspense novel, TWISTED FATE, is now available as an audiobook. You can get it on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes. Pledge to post a review and it’s yours FREE! Send me a message using the contact form and I will send you a free code.