5 REASONS WHY AUTHORS WANT YOUR REVIEW
Education concept. Bookshelf with books as like symbol. 3d
Do you decide to buy a product or see a movie based on a review? I do. The more positive reviews I see, the more likely I am to purchase a certain product or see a movie. If an author wants to sell to the mass market, reviews mean a lot. Once an author receives 75 reviews or more, Amazon will promote the book. Wow! That would make my day.
Reasons reviews are important:
1. Writers need feedback on their writing.
2. Positive reviews sell more books. Most writers are not with a big publication firm and must do their own marketing. There is little or no budget for this.
3. Reviews help undecided readers determine if the book is something they want to read.
4. The author has spent a year or more researching, writing, editing, and packaging their book for publication. On the other hand, posting a review takes less than a minute and can be as simple as one sentence.
5. Writing is a lonely profession. There is no boss to say “good work.” Won’t you do it?
Link to my Amazon page where you can post a review right now. Get ready, set, go!